Skating Skills Special for young hockey players
Come to our course for young hockey players in the spring!
Special for young hockey players (U8-U10 and ice hockey school-11 years) there is now the possibility to learn ice hockey skating skills.
Ice rink De Meent in Alkmaar
Every Saturday and Sunday until July 17.
Saturday: 13.00-14.30 (no practice on April, 23)
Sunday: 14.30-15.30 (no practice on April, 24 and May, 15)
Head coach Fiori Smit
What will you learn?
The young ijshocekyers will learn in a playful way the following skills:
- move left, right, front and back
- 1 knee on the ice and get up as soon as possible
- skill with turning and turning (front and reverse, left and right)
- different agility skating
- speed skating, stops and turns
- good backwards skating with different techniques
Registration and information
Please contact email@example.com for registration, information and costs.
The number of places in limited.