- The training sessions are led by a qualified team, a choreographer and a ballet teacher. Coaches are qualified according to the guidelines of the Dutch Skating Federation (KNSB).
- In consultation with the board, the head coach makes the classification of groups.
- The coaches are responsible for the lessons and everything that goes with it.
- The coaches select members to participate in contests and provide good guidance.
- The coaches are responsible for the good performance on the ice. They are assisted by a board member or a formally appointed by the board representative.
Valeri and Nathalie Kornienko are highly qualified and experienced coaches with a KNSB ST4 trainer’s licence. Together as a team, they coached different level of skaters for more than 20 years in France, Australia, and Sweden
Holding a Diploma of physical education and a Diploma in teenager and sport psychology from the State University of St. Petersburg, Russia. In 2017 Valeri obtained a Technical Specialist qualification. As a skater, coached by T. Moskvina and A. Mishin, Valeri was a member of the national Russian team where, in 1986, he obtained a bronze medal at the European championships. He was the winner and silver medalist of some Grand Prix competitions such as Skate Canada and Skate America as well.
Nathalie Kornienko as a skater, coached by M. Carpano and A. Calame, has been a winner of the French National championship for junior and silver medallist for senior pair skating. Also, she has been selected for the international competitions in solo skating. She is holding a French diploma of physical education 1st degree and the State Diploma of youth, people’s education and sport.