- The training sessions are led by a qualified team, a choreographer and a ballet teacher. Coaches are qualified according to the guidelines of the Dutch Skating Federation (KNSB).
- In consultation with the board, the head coach makes the classification of groups.
- The coaches are responsible for the lessons and everything that goes with it.
- The coaches select members to participate in contests and provide good guidance.
- The coaches are responsible for the good performance on the ice. They are assisted by a board member or a formally appointed by the board representative.