- The training sessions are led by a qualified team, a choreographer and a ballet teacher. Coaches are qualified according to the guidelines of the Dutch Skating Federation (KNSB).
- In consultation with the board, the head coach makes the classification of groups.
- The coaches are responsible for the lessons and everything that goes with it.
- The coaches select members to participate in contests and provide good guidance.
- The coaches are responsible for the good performance on the ice. They are assisted by a board member or a formally appointed by the board representative.
Alex began skating at the age of 7, continuing on to represent Great Britain in ...
Holding a Diploma of physical education and a Diploma in teenager and sport ...
Nathalie Kornienko as a skater, coached by M. Carpano and A. Calame, has been ...
Julia began skating at the age of 3 in Newfoundland, Canada, continuing to ...
Assistent Coach & Redaction
Marjolein started figure skating as an adult at age 25. She already skated at ...
Maja made her first steps on ice when she was six years old. And she fell in ...